Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Products

I decided to pop over to Westfield Stratford In London. I was shopping to buy some bits for a friends birthday, and ended up treating myself to a few makeup products.


From MAC I purchased Teddy kohl liner £14 and from super drug I got the new Maxfactor Excess Volume mascara £9.99 (on offer usually (12.99) and Maybelline Brow Mascara in dark brown £4.99.

The Maxfactor Mascara is a two step process with the first priming and lengthening and the second layer thickening.

The first picture below is of one eye with the first Maxfactor mascara coat, the second is with the second layer and also Teddy in the waterline and I have used the Brow mascara as well.




As you can see it does make the eyelashes longer and thicker I was quite surprised how much my lashes looked like they had been curled. I'm loving the teddy eyeliner I usually use Smoulder but wanted a dark brown for day time use. It's got a lovely consistency and a slight shimmer really lovely colour. The Brow mascara has tamed my eyebrows and filled in the little gaps I have. I wouldn't say you would achieve the HD brow look with this product but ideal for making them look neater a tidier . I would recommend all of these products and they will definitely stay in my makeup kit. 

Sorry for my extremely pale face I'm just in the process of doing a tan review. X










No comments:

Post a Comment