Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Bugaboo Has Arrived!

Our Peppermint order has arrived yay!

Where do I start! 

We got our gorgeous Bugaboo Cameleon 3 in Classic khaki, Besafe Izi Go car seat, adapters & isofix base for the car. I spent Monday putting the buggy together and having a play with putting up and down. 


The Besafe Izi Go car seat is really easy to put on the Bugaboo and take off, I love the way the straps have little magnets which hold them out of the way whilst you get baby in and out. The hood is pretty funky as well. We didn't get out the isofix base, will save that for our new car.



The verdict is the Bugaboo was really easy to put together (considering two woman did it!) only part I needed the instructions for was the basket part. The buggy is so light to move about. And my brother was impressed with the suspension (he's a mechanic). Will review once bubs is here.

I must admit it really hit me when the Bugaboo was assembled that it won't be long until our little 
person will be here and lying in the buggy, extremely scary & exciting all at the same time. 

* UPDATE * our Bugaboo wool liner arrived later as wasn't in stock x




No comments:

Post a Comment