Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Mexican Bola Pregnancy Necklace

When I was first pregnant I found myself feeling very anxious and unable to connect with the little person growing inside me. I'm not sure if this was because of having IVF but I just couldn't believe it had finally happened. Now bubs is wriggling and moving I have a gentle reminder of their presence and bonding has begun.

I had heard about the Mexican Bola Necklace after searching the Internet I came across a UK company called Blooming Lovely Jewellery  they started with the Bola and have now got a lovely range of meaningful jewellery for mums-to-be. Their collection is gorgeous and I would happily purchase everything!

I purchased the 'Pretty Silver Bola' on the natural brown cord £17. My package arrived with the necklace wrapped in paper with a sticker saying "open me" in a lovely drawstring bag, i fell in love. This company really has put a lot of thought into their presentation, and it was nice to receive and open.


The little card explained about the Bola, and that when the necklace chimes you will think of your baby, baby will connect with the noise and once born you can use the necklace to help soothe your little one.

I've been wearing my necklace everyday since I received it only taking it off at night. I have been wearing it quite low near my belly button and when I walk it softly chimes which wouldn't bother anyone, it's actually quite relaxing. The natural cord goes with anything your wearing, I would like a silver chain as well for more dressy occasions. This would make such a lovely present for any Mum-To-Be or even a treat for yourself! Other famous mummy's who wear them are Frankie (from the Saturdays) & Megan Fox. 


A selfie of me today wearing my Bola enjoying the sunny weather! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment